The Circle Skirt from Rwanda

Chris Too Much, our dear comedian friend.
We call him Too Much, if you meet him, you'll know why.
He brought me a skirt all the way from Rwanda.
Beautiful pattern.

I love the cut.
It is a circle skirt.
It gives a 1950s look.

I wore it on a number of occasions including my sister in law pre-wedding party.
All the ladies at the event wore some african print clothes and look absolutely amazing.

I also lend it to my friend, Zosia, a designer who has the company Only Worn to try on,
She paired it with black tights and red boots with a dark cardigan for a dinner we had with my good friend Rose from the Crop Club
She made a pattern out of it for skirts in the same style I've needed at the time.
I was wearing a lot of african print circle skirt in that particular period.
One of my colleagues suggested I should make a business out of Circle Skirt

Here it is.

The business,

My ebay shop and this skirt is on sale and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...