The Purge Continue - From Mariella Burani to Peep Eyewear

The first phase of Bazar Heureux is on the way. 
It is the PURGE where I let go of things so I can give place to something NEW and this new thing is YOU.

For this first week, one item got sold on my eBay shop.
It was an unexpected item. My Mother in  Law used Mariella Burani Sunglasses Case. 


The Mariella Burani brand does not exist anymore, so I figure that the buyer may be upcycling this item into something new or it may have value in some market I do not know exist. I am kind of looking forward to see what they may come up with. I put a note in the package letting them know that if they transform the item, I want to see what they come up with.
I have seen different ideas on Pinterest for upcycling items - Thebuyer may be inspired by some of those ideas. I know that I personally am. hehe Click on the image for more info



I do not have any sunglasses to put in this box, so I thought best to give it to someone else. In the future, I want some Peep eyewear - they upcycle vintage frame with new lenses. This is quite an idea isn't https://www.peepeyewear.co.uk/

Until then, the purge continues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...