Who would I like to encounter through my ebay selling experience?

I have to trust in God that anything is pushing me to do right now is the right pathway for me.

In January, I started to sell more seriously on eBay
I enjoy posting items on eBay. 
I have approximately 147 items currently listed.
I sold 27 items in total
I feel particularly good when knowing that someone is going to make use of the items I do not need. 
I enjoy making my packets, going to the post office and knowing that it is gone in the universe.
The person on the other side will open the parcel and a new story will begin for the item.
I could easily flog all the items at a charity shop.
Yet I feel it is so impersonal.
I came to learn that a large proportion of the sale of items in charity shops tend to help with the running of the shop itself as opposed to the people.
I am not really sure where all this is going to lead me to.
Like my friend says to me, it is not about where you end up, it is about the people you encounter along the way.

Who would I like to encounter through all my selling experiences:

I want to encounter artists who will be upcycling some of the items to give it to people they care about.
I want to encounter people living where I live.
I want to encounter tinkerers and repairers
I want to encounter collectors.

I will be more specific as time passes by.

In regard to my sales, not accounting for the shipping fees etc.
January: £108
February: £80.14

For my store : here

I am grateful for it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...