I want to be debt-free and pay my student loan in a year

I want to be debt-free. I am a taker for wealth. Having no money, plus debt is the worst social contract you can take with society, it forces you into slavery.

To complete a Mdes in Design for Innovation and Sustainability at Cranfield University, I took a loan with a French bank for 12K to repay in 5 years.

The month I completed the course, I started to repay the loan. I felt I made a pact with the devil. I sold my soul for worldly pleasure and now have to repay my debt to society by prostituting my mind and body by doing meaningless tasks.

I managed to get a mentally stimulating job. I am a Customer Insight Officer at Melton Mowbray. It is probably not my dream job, however, it is a good experience. I keep dreaming about what to do next once I have cleared this debt and started accumulating capital.

In the meantime, volunteering with Transition Leicester, Footpaths Leicester and Positive Money in Leicester allows me to meet interesting people.

I just want to be happy and free. Soon, I'll be debt-free. I am giving myself a YEAR.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...