This week with Eugenie Bitty Arts

We are working towards harmonisation and alignment at Eugenie Bitty Arts. Though there are pieces within the team that needs to be straighten out further. On my side, the main thing I can do is to trust the process and keep myself grounded in the present.

I have been looking for mentors to support this journey. I wrote to SheAfriq. I also received a call from a collaborator who suggested to me a potential mentor. I hope that I will be able to work with them soon.

Our main workshop at Villecresnes is being changed and declutered. All this with the goal in mind to accommodate a workshop.

Paintings are being selected for our next exhibition in May 2022. We will soon be able to create the appropriate documentation to send to our collaborators. I am looking forward to seeing what are the gifts we will share next year with our visitors.

For more information about Eugenie Bitty Arts: www.eugeniebittyarts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...