Mentoring is critical for leadership development

Mentoring is critical for leadership development. This week I was reminded of the latter after meeting with my mentor. She has been supporting me for the last 3-4 months in defining further ehat type of leader I want to be and how I want to relate to people around me.

It supports with confidence, greater trust in your decision and give a great sounding board when wondering how to navigate a specific issue. They share experience and expertise to guide us in our next steps towards greatness.

My mentor suggested that I shall go through a small exercise called the Golden Circle introduced by Simon Sinek to define my why and revisited from time to time. She also said that it is a great exercise to do with a team to ensure vision and purpose are aligned. It became clear to both of us that I had many projects and I needed to think more deeply about my purpose and it will help me to better redefine my relationships with others.

Do you have a mentor?
How do you find it?
Have you use Simon Sinek Golden Circle. If you did not. Here is a small video for you to watch. how leaders inspire action by Simon Sinek on Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...