The child, the parent and the artist

Many children do not get the concept that their home is their primary place of work. They have the opportunity to make it grandiose through their art, their craftiness, the full expression of their boredom.

The three boys in my house complain.

A: Why can't I play on the computer?
M: Baba bobo bibi, Can I have an ice-cream?
I: Why don't you have a TV? 

Marle: Outside Boys! A, can you please paint this pallet? M, can you please fill those pots with stones? I, can you please fill those pot with soil and plants?

Here it is, a beautiful flower pots holder. 

Many parents forget that their children are a tool to be sharpened. The home is the workshop/stage for transformation. Be the artist, direct them!

Get crafting!

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...