Horrid Airbnb experience - Part 5

In part 4, M and I had filled up 7 bags of empty alcohol bottles and cans. Their content had all been drunk by B. It was time to find out exactly what happened from him

M. goes back upstairs to confront B.. I stand by the door to listen in. M. asked him what happened.

B.: ''I am so sorry mate, my car broke down. I could not go to work. I did not know what to do and it crashed on me and I got lost. Alcohol is horrible, mate. I want to change. I promise, I really do. It is just so hard.

He cries

M: You will be alright mate, you have to promise me that you are not going to drink anymore whilst you are in this house. It is time to take ownership of your life

B. I promise I won't. I am so sorry.

The pep talk keeps going. I decide to go to the kitchen to fix some food for B. He hadn't eaten all day and is still full of alcohol. I enter the room, drop the food. M. follows me out of the bedroom  and tells me.

M: Babe, this is bad. He cannot leave tonight. he is very sick. He hugged me and cried in my arms. He is very sick and still under influence. We called his mum but she was at work. We have to keep him one more night. I'll help him with his car tomorrow.

The night comes

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...