A Book Nerd Gifts

A community-based approach starts with collecting stories and identifying what are the gifts (skills, abilities, strength and interests) of those we meet and eventually start shaping projects that magnify those gifts and talents.

It is my favourite part of my job to uncover those gifts and then see in the milky way of stars how I can create a constellation and give it a name

I've met a person interested in volunteering for Quetzal. As we spoke, she mentioned that she was a book lover and we could may be create a book club. I thought to myself "How great I could match her with a survivor and poet who've just published a book and we can organise an event together".

It is about taking the time to listen  properly to what people say and be open to the opportunities of something great to happen.

Give it a go. Something magical may happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...