Freedom Time - Revisited

September is always a special month. It is the beginning of the artistic season. In our family, it was always the month when my father would also present a new production.

For the first time, In September, this year, I am delivering a show - an exhibition to be exact called Stories of Change. 

My brother is also opening the season with.a play called Catch! at Le Theatre de La Tempete directed by Clement Poiree and I shall join him in October to watch him.

The old man would be proud!

So yes, I feel supra connected to him this month at so many different levels.

On the 6th September 2018, I wrote an article called Freedom Time - We heard you.  about a message my father passed to me and my mother in his cloud. The article included my response to his message.

He said: 'Why do you stay at home? You and Marie Toto. You have to come out of the house sometimes if you want to start collaborating with people.''

My response in summary was "at home I can be the whole me'', yet finished the article by saying that '' I heard you and I'll come out of my shell more, get my voice heard and become as organised as those waging the war of minds''

Now, I can say that I can collaborate from home, got my voice heard and that both inside and outside I am whole.

I pleased to say that a lot has changed since writing this article in my psyche and spirit. It is nice though to be reminded that our place for both my mother and I is outside of our house so we can find new collaboration to get our story and ideas to be heard.

Not at home...

Listen Lauryn Hill, Freedom Time




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...